The Coastal Bend Wildlife Photo Contest
2013 Contest Rules, Definitions & Attachments - to be revised ASAP
Photographer Registration Form (PDF 85KB)
Landowner Registration Form (PDF 83KB)
The CBWPC reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this Contest, Rules, and Attachments at any time for any reason without prior notice.
August 23, 2012
To Landowners & Photographers:
Itís contest time! The Rules Are Ready, itís time to get your applications filled out and find your Teammate for the 2013 Coastal Bend Wildlife Photo Contest.
- Fill out the appropriate form and mail entry fee and form by 2/18/2013
- If you need a photographer or landowner teammate, please call our office 361 881 9316 or email us at
to assist you with the process
- Once you have your teammate, start planning and preparing
Whats new this year?
- Shooting Periods: The Contest will be broken into two shooting periods. The first shooting period begins February 15, 2013 and ends March 15, 2013. The final shooting period begins April 1, 2013 and ends June 2, 2013. Shooting will be limited to these dates. All entries must consist of images taken by the Photographers on Registered Land owned by their Landowner(s) teammate during the above mentioned contest period.
- E06 & E07 will be combined - E06 - Native plants/wildflowers
- E09 & E10 will be combined -E08 Landscapes with or without wildlife
- Registration Fees
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: (1) $300 per photographer with a limit of 20 or less category entries for a total of 60 submissions; (2) $500 per photographer with no limit on categories, and a limit of 100 total submissions; (3) $600 per two-person partnership with no limit on categories and a limit of 100 total submissions. Both names must be listed on the entry forms.
- LANDOWNERS: $350 per entry of less than 1000 acres. $600 per entry of 1000 or more acres. $700 per landowner partnership (no more than two properties with a combined acreage of 1000 acres).
- Additional counties added to the Coastal Bend Wildlife Photo Contest area are: Brooks, Jackson, Kenedy, LaSalle and Starr.
Orientation for Landowners and Photographers
Saturday, February 9, 2013, place and time to be announced.
All levels of photographers welcome.